|Content:||Pls send me pks608 demo video|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry of marked cards poker analyzer. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
|Content:||Hello. And Bye.|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
|Content:||want to get contact lenses and cards for poker. is the smaller 5mm lenses the best because they only cover the pupil. need 1 of each colour of copag and kem cards marked for the lenses. want to know the price. peter|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry of contact lenses and KEM marked cards. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
- New Poker Analyzer
- Specialized One on One Earphone
- Scanning Camera for Moving Cards
- Cards Reader System of Computer
- Clock Scanning Camera
- Iphone6 Scanning Camera
- SAMSUNG S5 Scanning Camera
- Lighter Camera with Controller
- The Latest Amazing Marked Cards
- akk Texas n Omaha Analyzers
- Texas Hold’em Poker Computer Analyzer
- Fluorescent Marked Cards
- Infrared camera N infrared cards
- Copag marked cards
- Fournier marked cards
- Modiano marked cards
- DalNegro marked cards
- Kem Marked Cards
- Bee Marked Cards
- bicycle Marked Cards
- aviator Marked Cards
- NTP Marked Cards
- CVK400 Poker Analyzer
- CVK350 Poker Analyzer
- New Poker Analyzer
- AKK Texas and Omaha Analyzers
- K20 Poker Analyzer
- V68 Poker Analyzer
- MDA Poker Analyzer
- Radar Scanning Camera for Moving Cards
- Audi Q7 Car Key Scannning Camera
- Leather Belt Scanning Camera for Poker Analyzers
- Iphone6 Power Bank Scanning Camera
- bmw key scanning camera
- USB Cable Scanning Camera
- Power Bank Scanning Camera
- lighter Scanning camera
- Phone scanning camera
- Chip Tray Scanning Cameras
- Normal scanning camera
- Cuff Button scanning camera
- Car key scanning camera
- Casino Chip scanning camera
- Wallet scanning camera
- Cigarette Box scanning camera
- Watch Scanning Camera
- Texas & Omaha poker scanning system
- Texas hold'em poker scanning system
- Omaha poker scanning system
- Can read 52 cards poker system
- One to one scanning system
- Scanning System Accessories
- Exchanging Card Tools
- Processed Dice
- Poker Chips
- Poker Table
- Poker Card Shufflers
- Black Jack Shoe
- Necklace---Voice Amplifier
games & products
Useful products for Omaha: marked cards and infrared contact lenses or sunglasses, chip tray camera and barcode marked cards, Omaha scanning system or poker analyzers.
Omaha is similar to hold’em in using a three-card flop on the board, a fourth board card, and then a fifth board card. Each player is dealt 4 hole or down cards, and must use exactly 2 cards from his/her hole cards and 3 from the board to make a 5-card poker hand.
It can also be played hi/lo, but we'll stick to the highest hand wins it all version--commonly known as Omaha High--in the how-to below. Rules of Omaha
- The two players to the left of the dealer put out blind bets. The player directly to the dealer's left puts out the small blind while the player two to the dealer's left puts out the big blind.
Don't know what blinds are? Read more about Betting Basics
- Every player is dealt four cards, face down. These are called hole or pocket cards.
- The action, or the first move, falls on the player to the left of the big blind. He can either call the bet, raise it, or fold. Betting continues around the table, clockwise.
- After the betting is completed, three cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, which is referred to as the board. The first three cards are called the flop. These cards are “community cards” meaning everyone can (and will) use them in combination with their own hole cards to make the best hand.
- From the flop on, betting begins with the player to the dealer’s left, who can check or bet.
- A fourth card is dealt face up onto the board. This is called fourth street or the turn card.
- Another round of betting.
- The final card is dealt face up. This card is also called fifth street or the river.
- A final round of betting occurs. The remaining players show their cards. To make their final five-card hand, players must use two of their four hole cards and three of the cards on the board. Players can use any two cards from the hole and any three cards from the board, but it must be exactly 2 from the hole cards and 3 from the board to make the best 5-card hand.
- The best starting hand in Omaha High is Ace-Ace-King-Queen double-suited.
- Good starting hands in Omaha High contain: Suited aces, four-card connectors (10-J-Q-K), two pairs as long as one is high.
The main differences between Hold'em and Omaha are the following:
1. In Omaha you are dealt four cards instead of two
2. The best hand is made up of two cards of your hand and three of the five community cards (unlike Texas Hold'em, you can't use four or five cards on the table)