|Content:||Pls send me pks608 demo video|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry of marked cards poker analyzer. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
|Content:||Hello. And Bye.|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
|Content:||want to get contact lenses and cards for poker. is the smaller 5mm lenses the best because they only cover the pupil. need 1 of each colour of copag and kem cards marked for the lenses. want to know the price. peter|
|Admin_reply: Thanks for your inquiry of contact lenses and KEM marked cards. I have sent you message by whats app, please check and reply. Thanks and have a good day! |
- New Poker Analyzer
- Specialized One on One Earphone
- Scanning Camera for Moving Cards
- Cards Reader System of Computer
- Clock Scanning Camera
- Iphone6 Scanning Camera
- SAMSUNG S5 Scanning Camera
- Lighter Camera with Controller
- The Latest Amazing Marked Cards
- akk Texas n Omaha Analyzers
- Texas Hold’em Poker Computer Analyzer
- Fluorescent Marked Cards
- Infrared camera N infrared cards
- Copag marked cards
- Fournier marked cards
- Modiano marked cards
- DalNegro marked cards
- Kem Marked Cards
- Bee Marked Cards
- bicycle Marked Cards
- aviator Marked Cards
- NTP Marked Cards
- CVK400 Poker Analyzer
- CVK350 Poker Analyzer
- New Poker Analyzer
- AKK Texas and Omaha Analyzers
- K20 Poker Analyzer
- V68 Poker Analyzer
- MDA Poker Analyzer
- Radar Scanning Camera for Moving Cards
- Audi Q7 Car Key Scannning Camera
- Leather Belt Scanning Camera for Poker Analyzers
- Iphone6 Power Bank Scanning Camera
- bmw key scanning camera
- USB Cable Scanning Camera
- Power Bank Scanning Camera
- lighter Scanning camera
- Phone scanning camera
- Chip Tray Scanning Cameras
- Normal scanning camera
- Cuff Button scanning camera
- Car key scanning camera
- Casino Chip scanning camera
- Wallet scanning camera
- Cigarette Box scanning camera
- Watch Scanning Camera
- Texas & Omaha poker scanning system
- Texas hold'em poker scanning system
- Omaha poker scanning system
- Can read 52 cards poker system
- One to one scanning system
- Scanning System Accessories
- Exchanging Card Tools
- Processed Dice
- Poker Chips
- Poker Table
- Poker Card Shufflers
- Black Jack Shoe
- Necklace---Voice Amplifier
games & products
Blackjack is one of the most popular table games in casinos. Generally speaking, Blackjack is a gambling card game in which players try to acquire cards with a face value as close as possible to 21 without going over and offers excellent odds. For this game, you can wear infrared sunglasses or contact lenses to read marked cards or use the scanning system report the cards one by one, and all these products can be easily get.
Blackjack is originated in France and has been spread widely all around the world. The game can be played by 2-6 people, using 52 cards withour the jokers. The player's goal is to make the card points in the hands to be no more than 21 points and as large as possible. It has a long history. Blackjack is referred to as 21 points. As early as in 1700, this casino Blackjack card game was begun to play in France. In 1931, as the United States announced the Nevada gambling to be a legitimate activity, Blackjack appeared int he Nevada Casino Club as in public for the first time. 15 years later, Blackjack took the place of the dice game and became a very popular casino gambling game makers to participate.
This objective of blackjack seems to be "trying to get as close as you can to 21 without going over". But as a matter of fact, it is “to beat the dealer”. You can beat the dealer with a total of just 10, which is pretty far from 21, since the dealer may get 9 or 8. What’s more, the dealer could bust.
Between one and seven players can play at the same table. Each player places his/her bet (chips) in the circle in front of him/her. The dealer deals the cards, two cards to each player, including himself. One of the dealer's cards will be face-up, so you can guess how strong the dealer’s hand is depending on the open card.
Play begins with the right-most player ("1st base") and continues player by player to the left. The player’s goal is to beat the dealer's hand; the higher hand wins, as long as it doesn't go over 21 (bust). If both the player and the dealer bust, the dealer win the game. This is why the casino has the advantage in blackjack.
When it's your turn, you have the following choices:
• Hit. Take a card. You can hit as many times as you want.
• Stand. End your turn and pass to the next player.
as the best player of the year. In 2008, he won his first WPT bracelet. He has scored nine WPT final tables and he is the record holder. He has long ranked in the top ten in the WPT money list. He won $ 3,369,821 in prize from the contest.
• Split. If you have two of the same card (like two 8's), you can split them and play each as a separate hand. You'll get one more card for each, and then you hit or stand on each hand. You have to put up another bet since now you're playing two hands.
• Surrender. Most casinos no longer offer this option. Surrender allows you to bow out of your hand and lose half your bet. This is a good option when you'd likely lose your whole bet if you stayed in, such as when you have a total of 16 vs. a dealer up card of 10.